We have a limited stock of certain PACKAPUNCH cables which we have already made and are ready for dispatch, so no pre-ordering required. However, these are all 1.5 metres long or 4.92ft and come without the audio RCA/phono breakout option.
We will be receiving some more SCART plugs in a weeks time, so we will be able to offer all PACKAPUNCH cables once again. If you want to receive an email when all cables are available again please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This cable supplies an RGB video signal from your original Xbox, which is far superior than the original composite video cable plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play! This cable is screened to minimise interference and is wired for composite sync which is achieved using a built in sync separator circuit.
Why use CSYNC?:
- For monitors which require CSYNC to function, like the Sony PVM 2950G, PVM 2950QM, NEC Multisync 4PG and XM29 plus.
- When using Switching Extron Crosspoint Matrix Switcher.
- If your a CSYNC FanBoy.
CSYNC will also work on most regular modern television sets. For further information on CSYNC please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
The SCART Printed Circuit Board Design is Copyright © of Retro Gaming Gables.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
Cable review by Jarrah White
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Microsoft Product.
|Console||Original Xbox only|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Wired for composite sync CSYNC using a built in sync separator (LM1881)|
|Audio type||Stereo sound|
|Connector A||24 Pin Xbox propriety AV connector|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|