This cable supplies an RGB video signal from your original Xbox, which is far superior than the original composite video cable plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play! This cable is screened to minimise interference and is wired for composite sync which is achieved using a built in sync separator circuit.
Why use CSYNC?:
- For monitors which require CSYNC to function, like the Sony PVM 2950G, PVM 2950QM, NEC Multisync 4PG and XM29 plus.
- When using Switching Extron Crosspoint Matrix Switcher.
- If your a CSYNC FanBoy.
CSYNC will also work on most regular modern television sets. For further information on CSYNC please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available with two output connector types, either a EuroSCART / Péritel plug for use with SCART televisions, SCART to HDMI converters and SCART to component video converters, or a JP21 pin plug also known as RGB-J or Japanese 21 pin for direct connection to the XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 up-scalers. Please select from options. For more info on the SCART format see our EuroSCART vs JP21 article.
- Wired for composite sync CSYNC
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Composite Sync (CSYNC) signal achieved using a built in sync separator circuit, see pictures below.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
The SCART Printed Circuit Board Design is Copyright © of Retro Gaming Gables.
- SCART enabled televisions (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to HDMI converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to component video converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- Direct connection to XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 (Please select JP21 / RGB-J).
- XRGB-mini Framemeister (Please select JP21 / RGB-J only for use with original Japanese 21 pin to mini adapter cable supplied with the Framemeister unit, or select EuroSCART / Péritel if you have a EuroSCART to mini adapter cable).
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Microsoft Product.
|Console||Original Xbox only|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Wired for composite sync CSYNC using a built in sync separator (LM1881)|
|Audio type||Stereo sound|
|Connector A||24 Pin Xbox propriety AV connector|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|
Xbox Original RGB SCART cable wired for composite sync CSYNC
- Brand: Retro Gaming Cables
- Product Code: XBOX CSYNC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.66