Check out our Facebook Reviews
PACKAPUNCH cables are manufactured to order due to their bespoke nature, however, pre-orders are now closed. To receive notifications for when pre-orders are open again please either subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Blow your mind with an SNES RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Pal Super Nintendo which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference , the SCART plug audio ground is connected to reduce the buzzing noise often experienced with some cables, and both ground pins 5 and 6 on the Multi AV connector are connected via separate wires to the SCART plug to also help reduce noise. It also benefits from internal grounding resistors for impedance matching, which are often fitted to transmission line to minimise wave reflections and to maximise power! This cable is wired for composite sync (CSYNC) which is achieved using a sync separator circuit built into the SCART plug.
Why use CSYNC?:
- For monitors which require CSYNC to function, like the Sony PVM 2950G, PVM 2950QM, NEC Multisync 4PG and XM29 plus.
- When using Switching Extron Crosspoint Matrix Switcher.
- If your a CSYNC FanBoy.
CSYNC will also work on most regular modern television sets. For further information on CSYNC please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for "composite sync/CSYNC". For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Wired for composite sync (CSYNC) using built in sync separator circuit.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- UPGRADE TO OUR PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE HERE!
Please note that this version of our SNES cable (Pal) will only work with original SNES consoles released in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. If you have a North American console (NTSC version) then you will need an NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System RGB SCART cable. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||PAL Super Nintendo Entertainment System only.|
|Country||United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Sync over composite or Composite Sync/CSYNC, USING BUILT IN SYNC SEPARATOR CIRCUIT (LM1881)|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|