Dreamcast RGB SCART cables available now on pre-order here. To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Unleash the full potential of your Neo Geo CD/CDZ with a stereo sound RGB SCART cable! This cable supplies a pure red, green, blue video signal and stereo sound from an SNK Neo Geo CD?CDZ console to a SCART enabled television set, which is the highest quality signal available. Wired for composite sync (CSYNC). For a Stereo AES RGB SCART cable see here.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & Stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide. If you have a Neo Geo CD you will to modify your console to output CSYNC, however, our Neo Geo cable will still work on your NGCD but in "sync over composite" video mode only. This is because sync over composite video is hard wired to both pins 3 and 7 on the AV output of the console. Please see the article here provided by RetroRGB.com. Also you will need to fit a 470 ohm resistor on the sync line if you carry out this mod.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from an SNK Neo Geo CD / CDZ using an RGB SCART cable from Retro Gaming Cables (select 480p for best quality).
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
This cable supplies stereo sound to the television via the RCA sockets located in the rear of the console. This cable is not compatible with the SNK Neo Geo AES. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Playmore Product.
|Console||SNK Neo Geo CD and CDZ only (Not AES)|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Stereo sound. Taken from RCA sockets located in the rear of the console.|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|