We are due a delivery of cable next week. Once received we will restock the cables which are currently out of stock.
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
SCART cable for an RGB modified PC Engine duo and TurboGrafx-16 console which uses an 8 pin DIN socket (circular). This cable has a built in LM1881 sync cleaning circuit to achieve composite sync (CSYNC). This cable is wired using the following pin assignment. Wired to the following Specs:
8 Pin DIN plug (looking into back of connector)
3 8 1
Pin 8 = GREEN
Pin 7 = RED
PIN 6 = BLUE
PIN 5 = Audio Right
PIN 4 = +5V
PIN 3 = SYNC
PIN 2 = GND
PIN 1 = Audio Left
If you require a different pin assignment please advise when placing the order. If you are unsure about the pin assignment please consult the modifier of the console.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mold machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official NEC Product.
|Console||NEC PC Engine, PC Engine duo and TurboGrafx-16|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Composite sync CSYNC|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|