RAD2X HDMI cables available on pre-order! To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Available on pre-order. One per customer. The RAD2x is the perfect plug and play low latency solution for connecting your Neo Geo AES, CD and CDZ to a modern flat screen television which only has HDMI inputs. This is based on the same technology used in the RetroTINK2x with the added bonus of supporting RGB video, and unlike other all-in-one HD cable solutions the RAD2X correctly interprets the the 240p signal correctly and processes this as a progressive scan image and then line doubles this to 480p.
This cable is available as a regular mono sound, and also stereo sound versions for both the AES and CD/CDZ models.
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288i/576i, NTSC and PAL
- Input: RGB internally converted to YPbPr
- Built-in anti-aliasing LPF
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode)
- Default 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit simulated stereo since these consoles output mono sound from the AV OUT sockets
- Optional smoothing filter with mechanical ON/OFF switch
- No need for external power supply
- Fully shielded PACKAPUNCH cable from the console to the RAD2X
Compatible with following consoles:
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Product. Produced under Licence by RetroTink LLC.
Powered by RetroTINK