This awesome cable supplies vivid RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Sega Saturn which is far superior than a composite video AV cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference. For the PAL Saturn only! See here for an NTSC Saturn cable. The sync signal type is CSYNC also known as "composite sync", which is achieved using a built in video sync separator circuit and is powered directly by the Sega Saturn console and finally the SCART plug can be wired as either EuroSCART or JP21, the choice is yours!
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available with two output connector types, either a EuroSCART / Péritel plug for use with SCART televisions, SCART to HDMI converters and SCART to component video converters, or a JP21 pin plug also known as RGB-J or Japanese 21 pin for direct connection to the XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 up-scalers. Please select from options. For more info on the SCART format see our EuroSCART vs JP21 article.
- Wired for Composite Sync (CSYNC). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- SCART enabled televisions (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to HDMI converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to component video converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- Direct connection to XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 (Please select JP21 / RGB-J).
- XRGB-mini Framemeister (Please select JP21 / RGB-J only for use with original Japanese 21 pin to mini adapter cable supplied with the Framemeister unit, or select EuroSCART / Péritel if you have a EuroSCART to mini adapter cable).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Wired for composite sync (CSYNC) using built in sync separator circuit.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Console||Sega Saturn PAL|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync) USING BUILT IN SYNC SEPARATOR CIRCUIT (LM1881)|
|Connector A||10 Pin mini Din plug|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|
Sega Saturn RGB SCART (PAL) wired for Composite Sync (CSYNC)
- Brand: Retro Gaming Cables
- Product Code: SAT-PAL CSYNC
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.66