We have a limited stock of certain PACKAPUNCH cables which we have already made and are ready for dispatch, so no pre-ordering required. However, these are all 1.5 metres long or 4.92ft and come without the audio RCA/phono breakout option.
We will be receiving some more SCART plugs in a weeks time, so we will be able to offer all PACKAPUNCH cables once again. If you want to receive an email when all cables are available again please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be dispatched within a few days.
Upgrade to an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal from a consolised Neo Geo MVS from Analogue Interactive known as the CMVS Slim which will enable connection to a regular SCART TV. This cable is screened to minimise interference. This cable was designed in collaboration with Analogue Interactive for their CMVS Slim. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- Improved version. Wired for "sync over luma" for cleaner image.
- True RGB video and Stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Product.
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Sync over luma.|
|Audio type||Stereo sound|
|Connector A||13pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|