PACKAPUNCH PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!
WORLD CUP PROMO. Save 18% off all PACKAPUNCH cables only using Coupon Code RUSSIA2018. World Cup promotion will run until the closing ceremony on the 15th of July.
To receive future notifications of when pre-orders are open please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Atari Jaguar which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference and the AV connector benifits from a professional overmolded jacket to extend the robustness and operatinglifespan of the cable.
New design which in corporates a sync separator circuit to achieve CSYNC, which takes sync over composite video from pin 11B and routes this through an LM1811 sync separator and this is attenuated on the output with a 470R resistor. The Jaguar does output CSYNC however this is at the incorrect output impedance for regular consumer grade televisions and up-scalers etc.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for composite sync CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Atari Product
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync)|
|Connector A||24 pin Edge connector with overmolded jacket|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|