Level up with an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Atari Jaguar which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference and the AV connector benifits from a professional overmolded jacket to extend the robustness and operatinglifespan of the cable.
The sync signal type is available as either "sync over composite video" (composite video + sync) or as CSYNC also known as "composite sync" here, and finally the SCART plug can be wired as either EuroSCART or JP21, the choice is yours!
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available with two output connector types, either a EuroSCART / Péritel plug for use with SCART televisions, SCART to HDMI converters and SCART to component video converters, or a JP21 pin plug also known as RGB-J or Japanese 21 pin for direct connection to the XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 up-scalers. Please select from options. For more info on the SCART format see our EuroSCART vs JP21 article.
- SCART enabled televisions (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to HDMI converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to component video converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- Direct connection to XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 (Please select JP21 / RGB-J).
- XRGB-mini Framemeister (Please select JP21 / RGB-J only for use with original Japanese 21 pin to mini adapter cable supplied with the Framemeister unit, or select EuroSCART / Péritel if you have a EuroSCART to mini adapter cable).
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Atari Product
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||sync over composite video|
|Connector A||24 pin Edge connector with overmolded jacket|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|