Upgrade to an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and mono sound from your SNK Neo Geo AES, CD and CDZ, which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference. Wired for composite sync (CSYNC).
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & mono sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mold machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from an SNK Neo Geo RGB SCART cable from Retro Gaming Cables (select 480p for best quality).
Please note that this cable is mono sound only. We do sell a stereo sound version of this cable. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Playmore Product.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers).|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|