PACKAPUNCH PRE-ORDERS NOW CLOSED PERMANENTLY! Some PACKAPUNCH cables are now in stock ready for immediate dispatch. Including the SNES NTSC, SNES PAL, Wii PAL, MD2, Saturn, MD1-S, XBOX, PS1, PS2, Master System 1, GameCube and RGB modified Nintendo 64.
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Unleash the full potential of your Neo Geo AES with a stereo sound RGB SCART cable! This cable supplies a pure red, green, blue video signal and stereo sound from an SNK Neo Geo AES console to a SCART enabled television set, which is the highest quality signal available. Wired for composite sync (CSYNC). For a Stereo CD/CDZ RGB SCART cable see here.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & Stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from an SNK Neo Geo AES using an RGB SCART cable from Retro Gaming Cables (select 480p for best quality).
This cable supplies stereo sound to the television via the head phone socket located in the front of the AES console. This cable is not compatible with the SNK Neo Geo CD or CDZ. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Playmore Product.
|Console||SNK Neo Geo AES only (Not CD or CDZ)|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Stereo sound. Taken from the head phone socket located in the front of the console.|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|