We now stock PACKAPUNCH cables for immediate dispatch!
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Atari Jaguar which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference and the AV connector benifits from a professional overmolded jacket to extend the robustness and operatinglifespan of the cable.
The sync signal type is available as either "sync over composite video" (composite video + sync) or as CSYNC also known as "composite sync" here.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Atari Product
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||sync over composite video|
|Connector A||24 pin Edge connector with overmolded jacket|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|