Unleash the potential of your GameCube with an RGB SCART cable! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your PAL Nintendo GameCube, which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference , the SCART plug audio ground is connected to reduce the buzzing noise often experienced with some cables, and both ground pins 5 and 6 on the Multi AV connector are connected via separate wires to the SCART plug to also help reduce noise. It also benefits from internal capacitors connected in series with each RGB video line to remove any direct current (DC) signals, which may impede the true alternating current signal used in signal transmissions. The SCART plug can be wired as either EuroSCART or JP21.RCA / cinch plugs provide additional sound output, whilst still outputting sound through the SCART plug. This is for instances when using either a SCART to component converter (CSY-2100) or SCART to VGA converter, whereby the converters doesn't handle sound, therefore, the RCA / cinch connectors can be plug directly into sound equipment or component televisions.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available with two output connector types, either a EuroSCART / Péritel plug for use with SCART televisions, SCART to HDMI converters and SCART to component video converters, or a JP21 pin plug also known as RGB-J or Japanese 21 pin for direct connection to the XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 up-scalers. Please select from options.
- SCART enabled televisions (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to HDMI converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to component video converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- Direct connection to XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 (Please select JP21 / RGB-J).
- XRGB-mini Framemeister (Please select JP21 / RGB-J only for use with original Japanese 21 pin to mini adapter cable supplied with the Framemeister unit, or select EuroSCART / Péritel if you have a EuroSCART to mini adapter cable). For more info on the SCART format see our EuroSCART vs JP21 article.
Please note that this PAL GameCube cable will only work with original GameCube console released in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. If you have an Asian or North American console (NTSC version) then you will need an s-video cable, as the NTSC doesn't output RGB video, only s-video. This cable is specifically designed to work with PAL Gamecube, and is wired identically to the original Nintendo GameCube RGB SCART cable, model number DOL-013. This cable is not intended for use on the NTSC Super Nintendo, as our GameCube RGB SCART is wired differently to the NTSC SNES RGB SCART. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||PAL Nintendo Gamecube only.|
|Country||United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Available as sync over composite video only. No option for CSYNC. Sorry!|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|
|Connector C||2 X Phono / RCA for sound breakout|
Nintendo GameCube GC RGB SCART / JP21 cable (PAL) plus RCA sound breakout
- Brand: Retro Gaming Cables
- Product Code: GCPAL+RCA
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.66