We have a limited stock of certain PACKAPUNCH cables which we have already made and are ready for dispatch, so no pre-ordering required. However, these are all 1.5 metres long or 4.92ft and come without the audio RCA/phono breakout option.
We will be receiving some more SCART plugs in a weeks time, so we will be able to offer all PACKAPUNCH cables once again. If you want to receive an email when all cables are available again please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Unleash the potential of your GameCube with an RGB SCART cable! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your PAL Nintendo GameCube, which is far superior than the original video cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference , the SCART plug audio ground is connected to reduce the buzzing noise often experienced with some cables, and both ground pins 5 and 6 on the Multi AV connector are connected via separate wires to the SCART plug to also help reduce noise. Also benefits from internal capacitors connected in series with each RGB video line to remove any direct current (DC) signals, which may impede the true alternating current signal used in signal transmissions.
Why use CSYNC?:
- For monitors which require CSYNC to function, like the Sony PVM 2950G, PVM 2950QM, NEC Multisync 4PG and XM29 plus.
- When using Switching Extron Crosspoint Matrix Switcher.
- If your a CSYNC FanBoy.
CSYNC will also work on most regular modern television sets. For further information on CSYNC please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for composite sync aka CSYNC (with built in video sync separator LM1881 chip). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- Wired for composite sync (CSYNC) using built in sync separator circuit.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Quality Panasonic Capacitors.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Notes for NESRGB and N64RGB RGB modifications - How is this cable wired?:
- 75 Ohm resistor bridged between pins 9 (sync) and 5 (ground) inside the MultiAV plug.
- 220uF capacitors in series with each RGB and sync line line inside the SCART plug.
Please note that we do not give advise on which cables to use for RGB modified systems, including N64's NES's etc. This information should be provided by the person who has done the modification work or supplied the modification kit.
Please note that this PAL Gamecube cable will only work with original GameCube console released in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. If you have an Asian or North American console (NTSC version) then you will need an s-video cable, as the NTSC doesn't output RGB video, only s-video. This cable is specifically designed to work with PAL GameCube, and is wired identically to the original Nintendo Gamecube RGB SCART cable, model number DOL-013. This cable is not intended for use on the NTSC Super Nintendo, as our GameCube RGB SCART is wired differently to the NTSC SNES RGB SCART. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product. The SCART Printed Circuit Board Design is Copyright © of Retro Gaming Gables.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||Nintendo Gamecube (PAL only). RGB modified French N64 console.|
|Country||United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Sync over composite or Composite Sync/CSYNC|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|