PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be ready for dispatch mid January 2018.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Super Nintendo which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Wired for sync over luma to eradicate the checkerboard effect.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE available in various lengths.
- Available as "Sync over Luma" or as "Composite sync / CSYNC". Please select from drop down menu. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
Please note that this version of our SNES cable (Pal) will only work with original SNES consoles released in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. If you have a North American console (NTSC version) then you will need an NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System RGB SCART cable. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||PAL Super Nintendo Entertainment System only.|
|Country||United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Available as either "sync over composite video" (composite video + sync), "sync over s-video luma" (luma sync) or sync (built in sync stripper). Please select required version from the options.|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|