Check out our Facebook Reviews
PACKAPUNCH cables are manufactured to order due to their bespoke nature, however, pre-orders are now closed. To receive notifications for when pre-orders are open again please either subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be dispatched within a few days.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Nintendo Wii is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for sync over composite video. Also available as Composite Sync (CSYNC). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
Please note that this cable will only work on the PAL Wii and not the NTSC Wii. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
|Console||PAL Wii only.|
|Video and audio format|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|