PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be ready for dispatch mid January 2018.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Sega Saturn which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available as either sync on luma or CSYNC, please select from the drop down menu. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- RGC custom 10PIN MINI-DIN plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Quality Panasonic Capacitor (NTSC CSYNC MODEL)
- CSYNC output correctly attenuated for 75Ω operation (NTSC CSYNC MODEL).
- PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE available in various lengths.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Video and audio format|
|Connector A||10 Pin mini Din plug|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|