Orders placed will be dispatched week commencing the 10th of January 2022. To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your PAL and NTSC Sega Saturn which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters that support RGB video. Some don't, so please read this.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- RGC custom 10PIN MINI-DIN plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Wired for sync on luma, which gives a cleaner image, compatible with both NTSC and PAL consoles.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Video and audio format|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left, Audio Right and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||10 pin Mini DIN - Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|