This awesome cable supplies vivid RGB video signal and stereo sound from your PAL/NTSC Sega Saturn which is far superior than a composite video AV cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference. Also available as composite sync (CSYNC) here for the PAL version and here for the NTSC version. UPGRADE TO OUR PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE HERE!
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired as sync on luma. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Wired for sync on luma from AV pin 9 making it compatible with both the PAL and NTSC consoles.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- RGC custom 10pin Mini DIN with integrated strain relief.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Region||PAL and NTSC|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Sync on luma|
|Connector A||10 Pin mini Din plug|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|