To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
We will advise via social media and via our newsletter once they become available.
The RAD2x is the perfect plug and play low latency solution for connecting your Mega Drive 1, Genesis 1 or Master System 1 to a modern flat screen television , and uses the correct 262 degree 8 pin large DIN plug. This is based on the same technology used in the RetroTINK2x with the added bonus of supporting RGB video, and unlike other all-in-one HD cable solutions the RAD2X correctly interprets the the 240p signal correctly and processes this as a progressive scan image and then line doubles this to 480p. If you require a stereo version of the Mega drive 1 RAD2X cable please see here.
This cable is not compatible with the Mega Drive 2 console. For a Mega Drive 2 compatible cable please see here.
Requires a Male HDMI to mini C HDMI cable (not supplied). However we sell a 1 metre cable here.
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288i/576i, NTSC and PAL
- Input: RGB internally converted to YPbPr
- Built-in anti-aliasing LPF
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode)
- Default 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit simulated stereo since these consoles output mono sound from the AV OUT sockets
- Optional smoothing filter with mechanical ON/OFF switch
- No need for external power supply
- Fully shielded PACKAPUNCH cable from the console to the RAD2X
Compatible with following consoles:
- Sega Mega Drive 1
- Sega Genesis 1
- Sega Master System 1
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product. Produced under Licence by RetroTink LLC.
Powered by RetroTINK