This awesome cable supplies vivid RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Sega Saturn which is far superior than a composite video AV cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference. The sync signal type is composite sync (CSYNC) for the cleanest RGB possible. For the NTSC Saturn only! See here for an PAL CSYNC cable which has a built sync cleaner to achieve CSYNC. UPGRADE TO OUR PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE HERE!
Why use CSYNC?:
- For monitors which require CSYNC to function, like the Sony PVM 2950G, PVM 2950QM, NEC Multisync 4PG and XM29 plus.
- When using Switching Extron Crosspoint Matrix Switcher.
- If your a CSYNC FanBoy.
CSYNC will also work on most regular modern television sets. For further information on CSYNC please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for composite sync (CSYNC). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Correctly attenuated sync output using a capacitor and resistor making the cable compatible with the model 2 Saturn.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Directly wired for composite sync (CSYNC) from AV pin 1 via a 220uF capacitor and 470 ohm resistor.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- RGC custom 10pin Mini DIN with integrated strain relief.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Console||Sega Saturn NTSC model 1 and model 2 (NOT FOR USE ON PAL CONSOLE!)|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Composite sync (CSYNC)|
|Connector A||10 Pin mini Din plug|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|