This awesome cable supplies vivid RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Sega Saturn which is far superior than a composite video AV cable, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play. This cable is screened to minimise interference. For the NTSC Saturn only! See here for an PAL Saturn cable. The sync signal type is composite sync (CSYNC) for the cleanest RGB possible.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Available with two output connector types, either a EuroSCART / Péritel plug for use with SCART televisions, SCART to HDMI converters and SCART to component video converters, or a JP21 pin plug also known as RGB-J or Japanese 21 pin for direct connection to the XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 up-scalers. Please select from options. For more info on the SCART format see our EuroSCART vs JP21 article.
- Wired for composite sync (CSYNC). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- SCART enabled televisions (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to HDMI converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- SCART to component video converters (Please select EuroSCART / Péritel).
- Direct connection to XRGB-1, XRGB-2 & XRGB-3 (Please select JP21 / RGB-J).
- XRGB-mini Framemeister (Please select JP21 / RGB-J only for use with original Japanese 21 pin to mini adapter cable supplied with the Framemeister unit, or select EuroSCART / Péritel if you have a EuroSCART to mini adapter cable).
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Console||Sega Saturn NTSC model 1 and model 2 (NOT FOR USE ON PAL CONSOLE!)|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Composite sync (CSYNC)|
|Connector A||10 Pin mini Din plug|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|