PACKAPUNCH PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!
We have extended our WORLD CUP PROMO for one more week. Save 18% off all PACKAPUNCH cables only using Coupon Code RUSSIA2018. Please enter the code into the coupon field when viewing the shopping cart. If you need help with entering the code, please see here. Orders placed which include PACKAPUNCH cables will be shipped week commencing the 23rd of July 2018 as these are built to order due to their bespoke nature. Orders with no PACKAPUNCH cables will be shipped next working day as normal.
To receive future notifications of when pre-orders are open please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This cable supplies an RGB video signal from your Sega Master System model 1, which is far superior than the original RF, plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play! This cable is screened to minimise interference . Compatible with ALL Sega Master System 1 consoles. This is not compatible with the Model 2 Master System. Unfortunately the only option for the Master System model 2 is the good old RF cable :(. It also benefits from internal resistors and capacitors connected in series with each RGB video line. Wired for composite sync (CSYNC) to give the best picture possible, and also may reduce the jail-bar effect*.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & mono sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Composite sync output (CSYNC) correctly attenuated for 75Ω operation. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- RGC custom 8PIN U-DIN plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mold machine.
- Quality Panasonic Capacitors.
- CSYNC output correctly attenuated for 75Ω operation.
The SCART Printed Circuit Board Design is Copyright © of Retro Gaming Gables.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product. * A composite sync (CSYNC) cable may greatly reduce jail bars, however to completely remove jails bars an RGB-bypass modification may be required.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (PAL & SECAM), 4:3 (NTSC)|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers).|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|