To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This cable supplies an RGB video signal from your original Xbox, which is far superior than the original composite video cable plus with an RGB SCART there is no need for TV tuning, simply plug and play! This cable is screened to minimise interference. Now available as composite sync CSYNC here.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Microsoft Product.
|Console||Original Xbox only|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||sync over composite video|
|Audio type||Stereo sound|
|Connector A||24 Pin Xbox propriety AV connector|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|