To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Why use a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- True YPbPr video & Stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Internal RGB to YPbPr circuit designed by RetroTink.
- TV's with YPbPr component video inputs.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter)
- RetroTink2, RetroTink2X Pro, RetroTink 5X and RetroTink4K.
All cables are tested before dispatch. This is not an official Sega Product.
Powered by RetroTINK
|NTSC, PAL, SECAM
|Video and audio format
|Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync & Audio. This is complemented by an overall foil shield.
|8 pin Large U- DIN - Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.
|5 x Phono / RCA.
|3.5mm Stereo Jack, which plugs into the audio headphone socket at the front of the console.
|1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.
Tags: Component YPbPr cable