PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be ready for dispatch mid January 2018.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your NEO GEO AES or CDZ is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & mono sound with optional upgrade for stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from an SNK Neo Geo RGB SCART cable from Retro Gaming Cables (select 480p for best quality).
Please note that this cable is mono sound only. We do sell a stereo sound version of this cable. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Playmore Product.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers). Or upgrade to stereo version.|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|