After the 1st of January 2021 will no longer collect Value Added Tax (VAT) from EU customers. To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Upgrade to an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and mono sound from your Epoch, which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
- True RGB video & mono sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- RGC custom 8 PIN DIN plug with integrated strain relief.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Epoch Co. product.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers).|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||8 pin Large DIN - Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|