To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
SCART cable for an RGB modified PC Engine duo and TurboGrafx-16 console which uses an 8 pin DIN socket (circular).
Please pay attention to how the cable is wired below.
This cable is wired using the following pin assignment. Wired to the following Specs:
8 Pin DIN plug (looking into back of connector)
3 8 1
Pin 8 = GREEN
Pin 7 = RED
PIN 6 = BLUE
PIN 5 = Audio Right
PIN 4 = +5V
PIN 3 = SYNC
PIN 2 = GND
PIN 1 = Audio Left
If you require a different pin assignment please advise when placing the order. If you are unsure about the pin assignment please consult the modifier of the console.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for sync over composite video. Also available as Composite Sync (CSYNC). For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mold machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official NEC Product.
|Console||NEC PC Engine, PC Engine duo and TurboGrafx-16|
|Video and audio format|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left, Audio Right and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||8 pin Large DIN - Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|