To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Why use a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- True YPbPr video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- TV's with YPbPr component video inputs.
- RetroTink2, RetroTink2X Pro and RetroTink 5X.
How to set your PlayStation 2 to YPbPr mode:
Remove the game disk from your Playstation 2 then select SYSTEM CONFIGURATION > COMPONENT VIDEO OUT > Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr and not RGB.
All cables are tested before dispatch. This is not an official Sony Product.
|Video and audio format|
|Audio type||Stereo Sound|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync & Audio. This is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||5 x Phono / RCA.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|