Check out our Facebook Reviews
PACKAPUNCH cables are manufactured to order due to their bespoke nature, however, pre-orders are now closed. To receive notifications for when pre-orders are open again please either subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
PACKAPUNCH cables are currently made to order and will be dispatched within a few days.
Upgrade to an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and mono sound from your Epoch, which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
- True RGB video & mono sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Wired to the following Specs:
8 Pin DIN plug (looking into back of connector)
3 8 1
1 +5 volts
3 Mono Audio
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- RGC custom 8 PIN DIN plug with integrated strain relief.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Epoch Co. product.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers).|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|