We now stock PACKAPUNCH cables for immediate dispatch!
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Upgrade to an RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and mono sound from your MSX Turbo, which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- True RGB video & mono sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- RGC custom 8PIN plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
Wired to the following Specs:
8 Pin DIN plug (looking into back of connector)
3 8 1
1 audio ground
2 audio Mono
5 +5 volts
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain.
|Micro Computer||MSX Turbo, including Sony HB-F1XD MSX2 and SONY HB-F1XV MSX2+|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers).|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel|