PACKAPUNCH PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!
We have extended our WORLD CUP PROMO for one more week. Save 18% off all PACKAPUNCH cables only using Coupon Code RUSSIA2018. Please enter the code into the coupon field when viewing the shopping cart. If you need help with entering the code, please see here. Orders placed which include PACKAPUNCH cables will be shipped week commencing the 23rd of July 2018 as these are built to order due to their bespoke nature. Orders with no PACKAPUNCH cables will be shipped next working day as normal.
To receive future notifications of when pre-orders are open please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This is a 1.5 metre replacement A/V cable for the Sega Mega Drive 1 with 3 x RCA/cinch connectors, which supplies a composite signal to your TV, which is far superior to the traditional RF signal. Also removes the need for TV tuning, therefore you can plug and play! Mono sound is transferred to both left and right television speakers. Compatible with the Sega Mega Drive 1, Genesis 1 and Master System 1 (All regions*).
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- Composite video & mono sound.
- Constructed from high quality triple core individually screened oxygen free cable.
- All televisions sets with composite phono/RCA inputs.
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from a Sega Mega Drive 1 using a composite AV cable from retro_gaming_cables (select 480p for best quality).
* Not compatible with the French Models "1600-09" or 1601-01" also identified as "Mega Drive RGB" model. For a compatible cable you will require a Sega Mega Drive 1 RGB SCART cable wired as composite sync (CSYNC). All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Console||Sega Mega Drive 1, Genesis 1 and Master System 1. Not compatible with Sega Mega Drive 1 French Models "1600-09" or 1601-01" also identified as "Mega Drive RGB" model. For a compatible cable you will require an RGB SCART cable wired as composite sync (CSYNC).|
|Video and audio format|
|Connector A||5pin DIN plug, which fits into the 8pin DIN socket on the console.|
|Connector B||3 x Phono/RCA/Cinch|