Dreamcast RGB SCART cables available now here. To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This is a 1.5 metre replacement A/V cable for the Sega Mega Drive 1 with 3 x RCA/cinch connectors, which supplies a composite signal to your TV, which is far superior to the traditional RF signal. Also removes the need for TV tuning, therefore you can plug and play! Mono sound is transferred to both left and right television speakers. Compatible with the Sega Mega Drive 1, Genesis 1 and Master System 1 (All regions*).
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- Composite video & mono sound.
- Constructed from high quality triple core individually screened oxygen free cable.
- All televisions sets with composite phono/RCA inputs.
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from a Sega Mega Drive 1 using a composite AV cable from retro_gaming_cables (select 480p for best quality).
* Not compatible with the French Models "1600-09" or 1601-01" also identified as "Mega Drive RGB" model. For a compatible cable you will require a Sega Mega Drive 1 RGB SCART cable wired as composite sync (CSYNC). All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Sega Product.
|Console||Sega Mega Drive 1, Genesis 1 and Master System 1. Not compatible with Sega Mega Drive 1 French Models "1600-09" or 1601-01" also identified as "Mega Drive RGB" model. For a compatible cable you will require an RGB SCART cable wired as composite sync (CSYNC).|
|Video and audio format|
|Connector A||5pin DIN plug, which fits into the 8pin DIN socket on the console.|
|Connector B||3 x Phono/RCA/Cinch|