We are due a delivery of cable next week. Once received we will restock the cables which are currently out of stock.
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your NEO GEO AES or CDZ is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & mono sound with optional upgrade for stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide. If you have a Neo Geo CD you will to modify your console to output CSYNC, however, our Neo Geo cable will still work on your NGCD but in "sync over composite" video mode only. This is because sync over composite video is hard wired to both pins 3 and 7 on the AV output of the console. Please see the article here provided by RetroRGB.com. Also you will need to fit a 470 ohm resistor on the sync line if you carry out this mod.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
Please see video below which demonstrates the excellent video and sound quality achieved from an SNK Neo Geo RGB SCART cable from Retro Gaming Cables (select 480p for best quality).
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
Please note that this cable is mono sound only. We do sell a stereo sound version of this cable. All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official SNK Playmore Product.
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||CSYNC (composite sync).|
|Audio type||Mono (Supplied to left & right speakers). Or upgrade to stereo version.|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left, Audio Right and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||8 pin Large DIN - Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|