To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
- Mechanical input selector switches which isolates unselected inputs.
- Custom PCB mount Male SCART plug
- Deigned for EuroSCART cables only and not Japanese JP21
- Accepts all sync types, including sync over composite video, sync over luma and composite sync (CSYNC). However please ensure that any CSYNC cables are correctly attenuated for safe use.
- Injection moulded shell.
- RetroTink 2X-SCART.
- RetroTink RGB2COMP.
- RetroTink4K. But not ideal for everyone's setup due to the orientation of the SCART input.
This will work in conjunction with other RetroTink products which have a SCART input like the 2X-SCART and RGB2COMP shown below, however these converters will require support underneath them, as the SCART output is designed to match the hight of the RetroTink5X-pro.
Please note that this will not work on a SCART TV, at all. As this doesn't supply the necessary detection voltage needed by a TV to switch to RGB mode. For a SCART TV compatible switch see here.
All Switch boxes are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain.