To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Out of stock. Please subscribe to our news letter for updates on future availability.
Plug and play six input manual select SCART switching box, for connecting up to six games consoles via SCART cables to one target device, like a SCART Television, SCART to HDMI up-scaler etc.
- Mechanical input selector switches which isolates unselected inputs.
- Diode protection on the DC voltages to prevent voltage leakage into other consoles connected to the SCART switch.
- Deigned for EuroSCART cables only and not Japanese JP21
- Accepts all sync types, including sync over composite video, sync over luma and composite sync (CSYNC). However please ensure that any CSYNC cables are correctly attenuated for safe use.
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack output for connecting to external speakers.
- Injection moulded shell.
- SCART Televisions.
- SCART to HDMI up-scalers that support RGB video.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter), RetroTink 2X SCART, RetroTink5X-Pro (however we sell a dedicated SCART switch which plugs directly into the RetroTink5X-Pro here, which removes the need for a male to male SCART cable) and Framemeister XRGB-mini.
- Sony PVM monitors that support RGB video, in conjunction with the appropriate SCART to BNC adapter cable.
All Switch boxes are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain.