PACKAPUNCH PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN!
WORLD CUP PROMO. Save 18% off all PACKAPUNCH cables only using Coupon Code RUSSIA2018. World Cup promotion will run until the closing ceremony on the 15th of July.
To receive future notifications of when pre-orders are open please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
This cable provides a pure red, green, blue (R-G-B) signal from a Combo AV super gun to a SCART enabled television set, which is the highest quality signal available and eliminates the need for tuning-in due to auto AV switching. The SCART plug can be wired as EuroSCART. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- RGC custom 8 PIN DIN plug with integrated strain relief.
- Optional upgrade to RCA / Phono breakout for use with SCART to Component video converters which don't extract audio from the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Combo AV Product.
|Supergun||Combo AV Supergun|
|Region||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Composite sync (CSYNC)|
|Audio type||Stereo sound|
|Connector A||8pin DIN|
|Connector B||EuroSCART / Péritel or JP21/RGB-J (select required version from the options).|