Retro Analogue to Digital cable solutions
Powered by RetroTINK
RAD2X - Low Latency Analogue to Digital Converter Cable with Line Doubler and optional Smoothing Filter
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288i/576i, NTSC and PAL
- Input: RGB internally converted to YPbPr
- Built-in anti-aliasing LPF
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode)
- Default 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit stereo sound. And simulated stereo for consoles that output mono sound from their AV OUT sockets
- Optional smoothing filter with mechanical ON/OFF switch
- No need for external power supply, except the PlayStation version which does require external power.
- Fully shielded PACKAPUNCH cable from the console to the RAD2X
Produced under Licence by RetroTink LLC. The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Retro Gaming Cables Limited is a licensed HDMI adoptor.