To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
The worlds first truly universal Super Nintendo RGB SCART cable which will work on both PAL and NTSC regions. And also the PAL Gamecube. Other cables which claim to be universal result in a fading dark image when used on the incorrect region.
This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Super Nintendo (PAL/NTSC), Pal GameCube and RGB modified N64's, which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened PACKAPUNCH PRO cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables and is available in various lengths.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom PCB.
- Custom transparent MultiAV plug and integrated Universal Circuit Board with THS7374 amplifier and LM1881 sync separator.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product. The SCART Printed Circuit Board Design is Copyright © of Retro Gaming Cables
|Console||Super Nintendo PAL, Super Nintendo NTSC, GameCube PAL and RGB modified N64 consoles.|
|Region||PAL and NTSC|
|Video and audio format|
|Audio type||Stereo Sound|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left, Audio Right and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port. Using our proprietary transparent shroud. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector. Integrated circuit board with onboard video amplifier and sync separator.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|