To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGBS BNC cable! This cable supplies an RGBS video signal and stereo sound from your NTSC Super Nintendo and Super Famicom to various Sony PVM and BVM monitors which accepts RGB video via BNC inputs. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and audio right.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Wired for CSYNC and correctly attenuated at the console end of the cable.
- AC coupling capacitors on the RGBS lines.
- Various Sony PVM & BVM monitors that accept RGBS video via BNC inputs.
Warning! Do not use a CSYNC SNES NTSC cable on a PAL GameCube or PAL SNES, as these PAL consoles outputs 12 volts on pin 3 rather than CSYNC.
Please note that this NTSC SNES cable will only work with original SNES and Super Famicom consoles released in North America and Asia.
All cables are tested before dispatch. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Famicom only|
|Country||Asia and North America.|
|Video and audio format|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left and Audio Right. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port. Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||4 x BNC for Red, Green, Blue and Sync signals|
|Connector C||2 x Phono - Audio Left & Audio Right|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|