Please note that there are Major delays with the delivery of orders as the postal network is severely effected due to the coronavirus. Be warned that shipping times are longer than normal.
To receive future notifications of when stock is available please create an account and subscribe to our newsletter, or follow us on facebook and Twitter as we often post updates there. We don't sell your personal information unlike most Evil Corporations and we only send you newsletters if you have opted in.
Level up with a PACKAPUNCH PRO RGB SCART! This cable supplies an RGB video signal and stereo sound from your Super Nintendo which is far superior than the original video cable. This cable is screened to minimise external interference and cable crosstalk between signals. This is achieved by using our new PACKAPUNCH cable which has individually shielded wires for RED, GREEN, BLUE, SYNC, audio left and right and also the DC voltage line which is used for RGB selection on your video receiving equipment.
Why upgrade to a PACKAPUNCH cable?:
- Protects against external magnetic interference.
- Protects against crosstalk between individual signals inside the cable.
- Available in various lengths. All cables which are not 1.8m are built to order, for example if you choose 3m you will need to wait a few working days.
- No Tuning required, just plug and play.
- True RGB video & stereo sound.
- Constructed from custom screened cable especially made for Retro Gaming Cables.
- Fully wired/ grounded SCART plug using a custom Printed Circuit Board.
- Wired for sync over luma to eradicate the checkerboard effect.
- Custom over-molded MultiAV plug with integrated strain relief, manufactured in-house using injection-mould machine.
- Custom ID label on SCART plug.
- PACKAPUNCH PRO CABLE available in various lengths.
- Available as "Sync over Luma" or as "Composite sync / CSYNC". Please select from drop down menu. For further information on sync types please our Demystifying RGB Sync guide.
Please note that this version of our SNES cable (Pal) will only work with original SNES consoles released in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia. If you have a North American console (NTSC version) then you will need an NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System RGB SCART cable.
Need to breakout audio from your SCART cable? Check out this in-line adapter which extracts audio whilst maintaining the audio through the SCART cable.
All cables are tested before dispatch. Made in Great Britain. This is not an official Nintendo Product.
If your Nintendo console has the 12 pin MULTI OUT or AV OUT port then please read this article because even though the ports look the same on each console you may need different cables for each system.
|Console||PAL Super Nintendo Entertainment System only.|
|Country||United Kingdom, Europe and Australia.|
|Video and audio format|
|Sync type||Available as either "sync over composite video" (composite video + sync), "sync over s-video luma" (luma sync) or sync (built in sync stripper). Please select required version from the options.|
|Shielded?||Individually Shielded PACKAPUNCH cable. i.e. Each core inside the cable has its own shielding. Including the following; Red, Green, Blue, Sync, Audio Left, Audio Right and 5 volts line. And this is complemented by an overall foil shield.|
|Connector A||Nintendo AV Multi Port. Using our proprietary connector over moulding technology. With our RGC logo embedded on the top side of the connector.|
|Connector B||EuroSCART - With integrated Printed Circuit Board interface. Which has all the ground pins connected to the SCART plug. Cased in our custom made shroud with our RGC logo embedded either side.|
|Lead Length||1.8m / 6ft. Also Available as 3m / 10ft on a pre-order basis.|